FoldingCoin on CounterParty

So CounterParty is the LAST HOPE for FoldingCoin. I am trying to deposit all of mine from Bittrex. The original CounterParty wallet was not working so I had to use the CoinDaddy server… I dont like this.

Anyway, I am seeing that there are only wallets for Bitcoin and XCP (the CounterParty token). So in order to use the wallet for FoldingCoin, I send my FoldingCoin from Bittrex to CounterWallet using CounterWallet’s Bitcoin address? Is this correct?

Can someone please walk me through this.

so I had to use the CoinDaddy server… I dont like this.

FYI the “Coindaddy server” is just a public counterparty API… the exact same that you use when you use counterwallet.io…so not sure why “i don’t like this”.

I am seeing that there are only wallets for Bitcoin and XCP (the CounterParty token)

The wallets listed at www.counterparty.io/wallets support ALL counterparty tokens, not just XCP, but since there are over 76000 assets on counterparty, we are not going to show 76,000+ assets with 0 balance, so your wallet only shows you the tokens where you have more than 0…

Counterparty runs on Bitcoin, so Counterparty tokens can be sent to any bitcoin address… To send tokens from your address, you need the private key.

1.) Download freewallet.io desktop wallet
2.) Send some BTC to your wallet address
3.) Send your FLDC to your wallet address
4.) Your FLDC is now in your wallet address and you can do whatever you want with it

Same issue here, I used the CounterParty wallet not freewallet. My transferred FLDC coins are not showing in my wallet yet. The transaction appears as completed in the transaction history but not in my wallet.
I did not transfer some BTC beforehand is that why? What should do now? Thanks!

update : It actually is showing now. (an hour later) But still, my question is: I should still send BTC to my CounterParty wallet in order to process further transactions right?

Every action on Counterparty requires a bitcoin transaction fee, so YES, you should send BTC to your counterparty wallet. ALso, perhaps try using freewallet.io desktop wallet instead of counterwallet.io as counterwallet.io can be slow and unreliable at times.