Counterparty teaser

[font=verdana][size=13px]Hey guys,[/size][/font]

[font=verdana][size=13px]To help to with the ongoing marketing push, I put together a teaser to get people excited about XCP,[/size][/font]

[font=verdana][size=13px][color=rgb(71, 108, 142)]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McNclx2Zck8 [/color][/size][/font]

Hope this helps!

XCP/BTC donations are welcome at,19akDH5gMnF4MefbNUijd9TqpGweFQ6UML

Cheers.

Brilliant! Nicely done

[quote author=blackbeard link=topic=75.msg358#msg358 date=1391988485]
Brilliant! Nicely done
[/quote]

Thx :slight_smile:

I got chills.

Brilliant. It’s dying for a logo though … if you have any artistic skills, I invite you to the Logo/branding development thread.

Some sort of icons (subtle, in the background) could make an even stronger impact (crossed arrows for an exchange, person with an X for decentralized trustless, etc.

Thx.  My designs skills per se are not the strongest but I do have experience strategizing for logo branding for startups. Would be more than happy to contribute to the discussion.

This is excellent! Mention of no premine would make it perfect.

We need a longer video as well, but this can be spread far and wide already. Only a few hundred views so far.

Logo has been finalised to use on poloniex. Is that going to be the official logo going forward? Perhaps that should be updated in the video too then. High res image link is available now on the main bitcointalk thread.

Sure…running tight the next couple of weeks. Will get the video updated when I get a chance.