'address' error when 'send' &'issuance'

[font=verdana][size=3px]Hi, when issuance an asset  I find a error:  [/size][/font][font=verdana][/size][size=3px] raise exceptions.RPCError(’{}’.format(response_json[‘error’]))lib.exceptions.RPCError: {‘message’: ‘Server error’, ‘code’: -32000, ‘data’: {‘message’: “‘address’”, ‘args’: [‘address’], ‘type’: ‘KeyError’}}what happened to my address???my command is “counterpartyd issuance --source=1Ej2**b --asset=–quantity=10000000 --divisible --description=”" it looks normal about communication with bitcoind ,and the “balance” function is OK, but the other functions like “send”  “issuance” always shows the error as above, I really don’t know about the problem of my btc “address” ,in this address  there are a bit  btc and xcp both.need help. thanks[/size][/font]

[quote author=nimei link=topic=156.msg1091#msg1091 date=1393986562]
[font=verdana][size=3px]Hi, when issuance an asset  I find a error:  [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=3px] raise exceptions.RPCError(’{}’.format(response_json[‘error’]))lib.exceptions.RPCError: {‘message’: ‘Server error’, ‘code’: -32000, ‘data’: {‘message’: “‘address’”, ‘args’: [‘address’], ‘type’: ‘KeyError’}}what happened to my address???my command is “counterpartyd issuance --source=1Ej2**b --asset=–quantity=10000000 --divisible --description=”" it looks normal about communication with bitcoind ,and the “balance” function is OK, but the other functions like “send”  “issuance” always shows the error as above, I really don’t know about the problem of my btc “address” ,in this address  there are a bit  btc and xcp both.need help. thanks[/size][/font]
[/quote]

Did you try it with master branch instead of develop?

[quote author=Bountyful link=topic=156.msg1092#msg1092 date=1393991832]
[font=verdana][size=3px]Hi, when issuance an asset  I find a error:  [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=3px] raise exceptions.RPCError(’{}’.format(response_json[‘error’]))lib.exceptions.RPCError: {‘message’: ‘Server error’, ‘code’: -32000, ‘data’: {‘message’: “‘address’”, ‘args’: [‘address’], ‘type’: ‘KeyError’}}what happened to my address???my command is “counterpartyd issuance --source=1Ej2**b --asset=–quantity=10000000 --divisible --description=”" it looks normal about communication with bitcoind ,and the “balance” function is OK, but the other functions like “send”  “issuance” always shows the error as above, I really don’t know about the problem of my btc “address” ,in this address  there are a bit  btc and xcp both.need help. thanks[/size][/font]
[/quote]

[/quote]
no, does it matter? if so, I will try . thanks

[quote author=nimei link=topic=156.msg1109#msg1109 date=1394042029]
[quote author=Bountyful link=topic=156.msg1092#msg1092 date=1393991832]
[/quote]

[/quote]
no, does it matter? if so, I will try . thanks
[/quote]

It worked for me once I downgraded to master. I recommend giving it a try as develop may now have a new bug.