XCP disappeared in transferring process

Hi,

Please help !

2 days ago, I transferred XCP from my Exchange (Poloniex) to my Counterparty Wallet.
After several hours later, Poloniex log shows me that XCP-transfer is successfully completed.
However, on my Counterparty Wallet, the amount is still the same. (Zero…) even 2 days later…

Is there any additional operation needed for XCP transfer ???

P.S

• As I checked the correctness of my Public Key many times, there is no possibility of my mis-input of wrong Public Address.
  • While I sent BTC from Poloniex to Poloniex Wallet simultaneously, BTC Transfer was immediately completed successfully…

Thanks

1 Like

Address, please?

1 Like

Hi,

Here is address.

Private Key (WIF) for 183jMZqaVEwkUzambQrYmVE9ZVB2phYpYa

I have just found that XCP is not deposited even as of now.(3 days has been passed…)

Thanks

1 Like
  • Ugh, fortunately 183jMZqaVEwkUzambQrYmVE9ZVB2phYpYa is not your private key (if it was, your coins would have been stolen by now)
  • http://blockscan.com/address?q=183jMZqaVEwkUzambQrYmVE9ZVB2phYpYa show that transfer of XCP to this address never happened
  • As you can see from other discussions on this forum, Poloniex withdrawals sometimes fail. Contact Poloniex support.
1 Like

Thanks for your advice.
I found that Poloniex had bad reputation and coin was often disappeared on that site.
I switched to another exchange site(Bittrex) and successfully transferred coin to my wallet.
For disappeared coin on Poloniex site, I gave up…

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve never had lost coins with Polo.
Their system is slow due to technical issues they sometimes have, but I haven’t heard that anyone lost their funds there.
I normally just wait longer and it works. Once in 2014 I contacted them about the slowness but I got used to it later.

Sorry that it didn’t work well for you. I am quite sure if you contact them they’ll fix the issue for you.

1 Like