Problems with counterwallet BTC to binance

I tried to send my BTC to the binance wallet (BTC protocol)

First time i entered to low fee and the transaction not got confirmed
(Blockchain.com Explorer | BTC | ETH | BCH) This transaction returned yesterday in the counterwallet.

Now i did try to send it again with normal Fee, but something went wrong. (transaction not showing up in the blockchain) But showing wrong information
This address has transacted 3 times on the Bitcoin blockchain. It has received a total of 0.01156770 BTC ($387.46) and has sent a total of 0.01137000 BTC ($380.84). The current value of this address is 0.00019770 BTC ($6.62).

I did not receive the order on my binance account, Neither i can not login now on my counterwallet? :sleepy: Seems like the order got stuck and shut me out of my wallet?

wat to do ??

You still have an unconfirmed transaction… either pay a higher fee next time to get the transaction processed faster… or just pay the consequenses and wait in mempool jail until your transaction times out or is mined.

If the transaction was important to you to get processed fast, you should be paying a high transaction fee or else you’ll wind up in the situation you are now… waiting for funds and frustrated.