Bugs can be submitted to Github or the Support section of Counterparty forums.
Provide a short description of the expected behavior, and what seems to be happening instead.
- If it’s a counterpartyd issue, are you using the build system or not?
- What exact action triggers the problem?
- When does the issue occur? Intermittently or consistently?
- What OS and architecture (e.g. i386, x64) are you using?
- If it’s a Counterwallet issue, what browser and version (e.g. Google Chrome 35.0.1234) are you using? Does the problem happen with another browser?
- If it is a problem with a Counterparty GUI or website, please use imgur (http://imgur.com/), or some other file sharing site to upload a screenshot showing the issue.
- If a command-line tool issue (e.g. counterpartyd), provide us with a copy of your log file, as well as well as the entire output that shows the error. This text may be posted to pastebin (http://pastebin.com/), and the resulting URL should be included in the bug report.
- If it is a documentation issue, be sure to describe exactly where the error is in the documentation.
- If you are a developer, an actual pull request with the bug fixed would be the most helpful solution.
Please do not post account pass phrases, passwords or other private details (that you wish to keep confidential) on the Web because your wallet would be instantly exposed forever.
Suspected security issues should be submitted privately to Counterparty developers.