Counterwallet login issues?

Dev is looking into it now. I’ll post here as soon as I have more info.

Hi,

From a bit of trial and errors with my sweeping problem, here is what I understand is not working:

If I have more than 1 unstpent inputs, counterwallet will make a transaction from my old address to itself to regroup the bitcoin dusts, then it will fail to sweep any asset (probably because not other unconfirmed input is available).
If I wait for the confirmation to sweep assets then, it will successfully sweep an asset and fail to sweep the others since it won’t use unconfirmed inputs from the transaction he created from sweeping the first asset.
If I wait for the confirmation I can sweep assets one by one this way.

the whole thing is a pain when you have a few assets to sweep

Also it does the same for payments: I can’t seem to be able to make 2 payments from a single input without having to wait for the first transaction to be confirmed.
I believe it was not the case a few days ago but maybe I’m missing something here.

@ntm that is actually being fixed this week - there are two similar issues, see
https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterpartyd/issues/759 and https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterpartyd/issues/757

Thanks for sharing the result of your sweeping experiments!

failoverAPI: Call failed (failed over across all servers). Method: get_normalized_balances; Last error: JSON-RPC Error:
Type: Server error

Code: -32000

been locked out of Counterwallet all day after creating about 5 assets.

i’ll check again tomorrow. that’s usually the only time i have issues with login errors. something about creating assets really locks me up :smile:

thx!

Same issue here, created new Asset earlier today and I’m now locked out of my wallet. I tried both Firefox & Chrome, normal & incognito mode.

For some reason (and this doesnt happen with everyone) when you create a new asset in a wallet it can lock you out for a couple of days. Try again tomorrow and the next day, you will eventually be able to login. Or you can try and sign into this alternative wallet client with your 12 word passphrase https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSbsZLAWT28

This is a known issue that happens occasionally https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterwallet/issues/705. The temporary fix so far has been to restart counterblock. I’ll ask the dev to restart it now…

Counterblock was just restarted. @Mike_B @frameLAlife @Claudio_Parrinello and @Arifin please try to log in again and see if the issue was resolved.

It works for me now. Thanks.

P.S. I am not a crypto expert and this kind of problems can put off people like me instantly…I suggest you do your best to fix this sort of bugs asap :smile:

Glad to hear you were able to log in. Some bugs are hard to identify/reproduce as they happen rarely and only under certain conditions, but I’m sure the devs will get to the bottom of this soon.

can’t wait for being able to make a few transactions immediately without having to wait for the block discovery. This is incredibly annoying to me that I can’t right now.

I get this error when I try to make 2 sends in a row :

Sorry, we got an error when trying to do the requested action: ‘JSON-RPC Error: Type: Server errorCode: -32000Message:
Insufficient BTC at address 167hqAq7n6DqA89Xw7usqixKwf8UDLST6G. (Need
approximately 0.0002323 BTC.) To spend unconfirmed coins, use the flag
--unconfirmed. (Unconfirmed coins cannot be spent from multisig
addresses.)’ (API method: create_send).

If this persists, please click on the question mark button on the top right-hand corner of the screen for support options.

@ntm this issue has been fixed (see https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterpartyd/commit/86b08e95ebb7fbb6a4297e877e78fd66f6d8b75c) and the fixed will be released in v9.51.1 (which should go live soon)

I am currently getting the following message for the past 50 minutes:

No counterparty servers are currently available. Please try again later. ERROR: The server is not fully caught up to the blockchain. Please logout and try later. (Most likely this message is due to the server being updated.)

I feel like too often we can’t login via the counterparty online wallet.

I’ve notified the devs. Someone will take a look at this asap.

@cpif_admin counterwallet.io is back up. You can login to your wallet now.

Thanks, it is working again.

Welcome
I have a problem with logging after entering the password and hit the button pops up information

failoverAPI : Call failed ( failed over across all servers ) . Method : get_normalized_balances ; Last error : JSON-RPC Error:
Type : Server error

Message : Bad status code returned : ’ 503 ’ . body result : " {" code " : -32000 , " message ": " Server error “,” date “:” Counterparty is behind the backend database . " } '.

Please help me in the morning I sent a few coins from poloniex.com and so far, I think that I have not reached this can cause a problem with my login.

@Monky86 Counterwallet is back online. Can you please try again now?

Wallet Log-in is now speedier than ever. However, now I am having a problem with Asset creation as listed below. The reason I posted that here, is the login issue seemed to be tied to Asset creation, for me and several others.

failoverAPI: Call failed (failed over across all servers). Method: broadcast_tx; Last error: JSON-RPC Error:
Type: Server error

Message: Bad status code returned: ‘500’. result body: '{“result”:null,“error”:{“code”:-26,“message”:“64: scriptpubkey”},“id”:0} '.