Constant error with my wallet every time I login in

Howdy all,

I get this error being displayed each time when I log into my wallet

[code]failoverAPI: Call failed (failed over across all servers). Method: get_chain_txns_status; Last error: JSON-RPC Error:
Type: Server error

Code: -32000

Message: Got back error from server: {u’message’: u’Server error’, u’code’: -32000, u’data’: {u’message’: u"{‘code’: -5, ‘message’: ‘No information available about transaction’} (txhash:: 6fcbd9987df83f2cc4ceef4baa5eada0c18409b287a9015b4ab88c4113f3ea4d)", u’args’: [u"{‘code’: -5, ‘message’: ‘No information available about transaction’} (txhash:: 6fcbd9987df83f2cc4ceef4baa5eada0c18409b287a9015b4ab88c4113f3ea4d)"], u’type’: u’BackendRPCError’}}
[/code]

Can anyone advise what I need to do to resolve it. Thanks

It’s due to the stress malleability garbage places on the Bitcoin network. The next version of Bitcoin and also counterwallet will handle it much better but at the moment there’s no perfect solution.
Have you tried coindaddy’s wallet?
If you have iOS you can try IndieSquare Wallet too.

I do use IndieSquare and Tokenly every now and then when on the road.

I use the web interface often as Indie when I last used it didn’t support the multiple addresses I have in my account. The error doesn’t bother me as I can dismiss it and get on with what I need to do. I was just curious as to the reason I get it

But something is right, there is an alternative server that runs the wallet at counterwallet.coindaddy.io that is the exact same service, so you can switch back and forth when that issue arises.

I think it has to do with the blockchain reparsing

Yeah it’s the malleability thing plus an occasional “stress test” by the XT camp.
Once Bitcoin Core 0.12 is out things should be much better, but maybe Counterwallet will be updated and improve things before that. You can see the changes being worked on the CounterpartyXCP Github repos.

(I forgot that IndieSquare Wallet also supports Android…)