125 XCP bounty for a Counterwallet Russian translation

I'm putting up a two party bounty, worth 125 XCP total:

* 100 XCP will be awarded to the individual that fully completes a translation of Counterwallet to Russian
* 25 XCP will be awarded to a second individual that fully reviews the translation

The two components must be done by separate people, and the first individual may not collect his/her bounty until the translation is fully reviewed and all corrections are made.

Transifex page for Counterwallet is at: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/counterwallet/

If you'd like to perform this, please apply to the Russian language section as a translator. The first person that completes the translation will be the one considered for the 100 XCP bounty. The first person that completes the review of the translation will be the one considered for the 25XCP bounty.

I’m working on it together with my (native) Russian “teacher”. It’s actually a lot, lot more challenging than I anticipated. Still, I hope to go through everything by the end of the weekend.

Good to hear, thanks for the update. Learn Russian and make XCP at the same time! :slight_smile:

i can have my friend do the Russian review, she doesn’t have a laptop so i have requested to join the project with my account.  however it needs to be completed by monday afternoon EU time as I need to fly to Miami and will be talking my laptop with me

Post your announcement on http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/-1-counterwallet-

Good to hear, thanks for the update. Learn Russian and make XCP at the same time! :)

Hello.Translated into Russian counterwallet completed. I can take to test?

Good to hear, thanks for the update. Learn Russian and make XCP at the same time! :)

We have accepted your request on Transifex

How to get the status reviewer?

The reviewer has to be a different person than the translator. If you have applied as a translator (which I see you have) you will be eligible for the 100 XCP bounty once the reviewer approves your translation.

So right now, it seems we’re looking for a reviewer :slight_smile:

The reviewer has to be a different person than the translator. If you have applied as a translator (which I see you have) you will be eligible for the 100 XCP bounty once the reviewer approves your translation.

So right now, it seems we’re looking for a reviewer :slight_smile:

But the translation is completed and I wanted to become a reviewer. How do I become them?

But haven’t you also translated the strings to Russian? In case you would like to review someone else’s translation I’ll ask the Owners to add you as a reviewer.

But haven't you also translated the strings to Russian? In case you would like to review someone else's translation I'll ask the Owners to add you as a reviewer.

I translated

But haven't you also translated the strings to Russian? In case you would like to review someone else's translation I'll ask the Owners to add you as a reviewer.

I translated

To be more precise translation is not translated text. So I want to act as reviewers. Sorry for the misunderstanding

I translated

To be more precise translation is not translated text. So I want to act as reviewers. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Can you please explain this. I don’t understand your statement “translation is not translated text”. In the meantime, I have asked support to review your submission on Transifex.

I translated

Can you please explain this. I don’t understand your statement “translation is not translated text”. In the meantime, I have asked support to review your submission on Transifex.

I just did not know how to express their thoughts in English. Let’s just say, I’m transferring the balance of the text, ie, a couple of lines.

@m9sko, you can edit existing translation text as translator, you do not need the reviewer status for that.

I'm putting up a two party bounty, worth 125 XCP total:

* 100 XCP will be awarded to the individual that fully completes a translation of Counterwallet to Russian
* 25 XCP will be awarded to a second individual that fully reviews the translation

The two components must be done by separate people, and the first individual may not collect his/her bounty until the translation is fully reviewed and all corrections are made.

Transifex page for Counterwallet is at: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/counterwallet/

If you'd like to perform this, please apply to the Russian language section as a translator. The first person that completes the translation will be the one considered for the 100 XCP bounty. The first person that completes the review of the translation will be the one considered for the 25XCP bounty.
Hi !
About "Bounty for Russian Counterwallet Translation": i can make this work. There is an experience: the translation into Russian of clients of NXT, NHZ, NXT WiKi (on the Russian, Ukrainian languages).
In www.transifex.com i have account Dr.Beer

I can make changes to the translation into Russian? I found spelling errors and discrepancies of translation

@DrBeer please make a request to join the Russian translation and one of the devs will approve you.

@DrBeer please make a request to join the Russian translation and one of the devs will approve you.

Ivana thanks :slight_smile: