Problem with sweep?

[size=1]I am trying to Import my funds from my old.counterwallet to my new counterwallet. But am getting the following error message :[/size]

[color=rgb(213, 97, 97)][font=Open Sans][size=11px]We’re not able to sweep all of the assets you selected. Please send 1 0.0005 BTC transactions to address 13GSuGxtMZyE6SDA8XJyuWsHYpXZyNQTAn and try again.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=rgb(213, 97, 97)][font=Open Sans][/size][/font][/color]
[/size][size=2]The BTC Balance at my [font=Open Sans]13GSuGxtMZyE6SDA8XJyuWsHYpXZyNQTAn address is 0.0005086. So there is enough… Am i doing something wrong? I’m adding the correct private key to the ‘import (sweep) Fund from another address’ in the new counterwallet, and the field is auto filling with the old.counterwallet balance. I’m just getting the above message… [/font][/size][size=11px]

[font=Open Sans][/size][size=2]Thanks[/size][size=11px][/font]

I guess you’ll have to sweep one at a time because there’s only one unspent output. You should be able to send them manually from the old counterwallet to the current one, by starting from counterparty assets, and end with BTC.

[quote author=romerun link=topic=263.msg1966#msg1966 date=1397700574]
I guess you’ll have to sweep one at a time because there’s only one unspent output. You should be able to send them manually from the old counterwallet to the current one, by starting from counterparty assets, and end with BTC.
[/quote]

Yes, sweeping currently has issues (it seems to have become a bit bugged after the recent changes over the past week or two). I will be fixing that tomorrow, hopefully.

Manually sending funds and transferring asset ownership should work fine, for now.

OK. So i go into my old.counterwallet, click on the XCP send button, and nothing happens (same with the BTC send button), no prompt - nadda. I then go to the address actions button (for the corresponding address with the XCP & BTC balance). Click ‘create asset’ - and again, nothing, no prompt window asking for further info. I have tried the sweep option again from my new counterwallet but I’m still getting the same error. Hence, i still cannot transfer to the new wallet.  :-\