Problem sweeping address, stuck at "Preparing output for transactions chaining"

When trying to sweep a key to my wallet, it gets stuck with the message above.
Address has enough for fees (had to sent a second transaction to cover them).

Tried both servers on 2 computers with 2 different browsers/OS.

You can send a raw transaction instead.

Thanks! So it’s just a regular raw transaction? No extra care needed for the tokens?

I was successful in creating a raw transaction of FLDC in my case from bitcoin wallet to counterwallet.

But my question is, do you need to do anything special since it’s a XCP transaction? Thank you.

A raw transaction needs:
source: Your public bitcoin address
destination: Your public counterwallet address
asset: The name of your coins type
quantity: Amount in satoshi, that means value shown in Counterwallet times 100000000

In my example:
source: 19dBTAZBUbCXKP8Psbc5daoFJBNsMggxD9
destination: 13JTuSEpKsfRUTdrHdiaMVjdQW688eiu74
asset: FLDC
quantity: 25700000000

If you use Windows: Create a raw transaction in a cmd shell (all in one line)

curl.exe --user rpc:1234 -H “Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8” -H “Accept:application/json, text/javascript” --data “{"method": "create_send", "params": { "source": "19dBTAZBUbCXKP8Psbc5daoFJBNsMggxD9", "destination": "13JTuSEpKsfRUTdrHdiaMVjdQW688eiu74", "asset": "FLDC", "quantity": 25700000000}, "jsonrpc": "2.0", "id": 1 }” http://public.coindaddy.io:4000/api/

If you use linux: Create a raw transaction in a cmd shell (all in one line)

curl --user rpc:1234 -H “Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8” -H “Accept:application/json, text/javascript” --data “{“method”: “create_send”, “params”: { “source”: “19dBTAZBUbCXKP8Psbc5daoFJBNsMggxD9”, “destination”: “13JTuSEpKsfRUTdrHdiaMVjdQW688eiu74”, “asset”: “FLDC”, “quantity”: 25700000000}, “jsonrpc”: “2.0”, “id”: 1 }” http://public.coindaddy.io:4000/api/

In your case you replace source, destination, asset and quantity with your values.
So your asset is XCP and so on.

Then verify, sign and broadcast the raw transaction on coinb.in

1 Like