Only have 11 out of twelve words required to access old counterparty wallet

Any thought’s on how to resolve this? How screwed am I?

Do you know the order the first 11 are in, and you’re just missing the last one?  If so it’s plausible to crack it, we know the word list used the tough part is getting the full order right but thats not your problem.

I believe the total letter string is 80 characters (including spaces). That would eliminate some of the words on the list Adam speaks of.

HOWEVER, I may not know what I’m talking about with the 80 character comment. I just know that at 80 characters the “Open Wallet” button becomes highlighted. That may be the minimum in which case all the words would come into play as the mysterious 12th word.

Good luck, sorry to hear that.

As long as the ordering of the original 11 words is preserved it should be easy. I’ll try and help out as soon as I figure out what word list they are using.

[quote author=porqupine link=topic=298.msg2124#msg2124 date=1398742266]
As long as the ordering of the original 11 words is preserved it should be easy. I’ll try and help out as soon as I figure out what word list they are using.

[/quote]

Cool man. this is an interesting project. I’m 75% sure the last word is missing. There isn’t much there but there’s enough to be worth recovering. if you can recover the funds I’d be happy so split them with you.

Get a database of the English language and brute force it.