Nearly all addresses disappeared, how do I re-add a specific address?

Today when I logged in to my Counterwallet, nearly all address, except my original "My address #1" and a watch-only address, had disappeared. Using the "Page help" button brought me to this page which suggests to "Click on “Create new Address” in the top-right corner and add the addres." I did that many times, and I got two of the missing addresses (and their assets) back plus a lot of addresses that I haven't seen before, but I miss one address in particular.

I know the actual address name (the alphanumeric identifier, like for any BTC address), so how do I re-add this specific address so that I can again access the assets there?

Also, how do I regain control of the exchange order that I had initiated using this address?

[quote author=knahrvorn link=topic=582.msg3350#msg3350 date=1410198966]
Today when I logged in to my Counterwallet, nearly all address, except my original "My address #1" and a watch-only address, had disappeared. Using the "Page help" button brought me to this page which suggests to "Click on “Create new Address” in the top-right corner and add the addres." I did that many times, and I got two of the missing addresses (and their assets) back plus a lot of addresses that I haven't seen before, but I miss one address in particular.

I know the actual address name (the alphanumeric identifier, like for any BTC address), so how do I re-add this specific address so that I can again access the assets there?

Also, how do I regain control of the exchange order that I had initiated using this address?
[/quote]

You can add 10-15 new addresses and eventually that address will reappear.

Orders - if they're still cancellable - should be in Exchange > Orders. If the order was matched, then you can't cancel it, but you may be able to not pay if you move funds away from it.  You can see the order status at blockscan.com (or in your wallet, after you add the address).

[quote author=something link=topic=582.msg3356#msg3356 date=1410223583]
You can add 10-15 new addresses and eventually that address will reappear.[/quote]

It doesn't, though. Now, I've added addresses until I get this message: "You already have the max number of addresses for a single wallet (20). Please create a new wallet (i.e. different passphrase) for more." and it still doesn't show up.

[quote]Orders - if they're still cancellable - should be in Exchange > Orders. If the order was matched, then you can't cancel it, but you may be able to not pay if you move funds away from it.  You can see the order status at blockscan.com (or in your wallet, after you add the address).[/quote]
In Exchange -> My Orders the list is empty. However, from Exchange -> Markets it seems that the remainder of my order has completed in the meantime (it's not in the buy/sell orders list anymore, and it looks like two of the items in the "Completed trades" list might be my order). However, according to blockscan.com, no funds have been added to the address that the order was initiated from (and neither to any of the now 20 addresses in my wallet).

Ok, after logging in today, all of the many addresses that I added yesterday have disappeared, but my missing address has re-appeared. My assets are now safe and secure, but I must admit that my confidence with Counterwallet is not. If I can do anything to help with solving this so that it doesn't happen to others, please tell me.

knahrvorn,

Your assets were always safe, however we've recently made adjustments to the way that addresses are regenerated on login due to issues users were having with this. The address generation bugs should hopefully be resolved, however if you are running into it again, please feel free to contact me directly (xnovaxcp on skype) and I can try to help you out. Apologies for this…it can be a pretty finicky part of the code (loading and populating the addresses on login).