Liteparty

i saw there is a dogeparty branch in github,
will it become true?

and why cannot we do a liteparty?
if i have interesting, can i do a liteparty?
is it easy or not?
thx

[quote author=philsong link=topic=466.msg2914#msg2914 date=1406266545]
i saw there is a dogeparty branch in github,
will it become true?

and why cannot we do a liteparty?
if i have interesting, can i do a liteparty?
is it easy or not?
thx
[/quote]

You can do a liteparty, Counterparty source is there for you to use.

Dogeparty is a separate project, see their annoucement and contact them for details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=706739.0

Thanks, I list clear in below:
1. there is a branch for dogeparty in xcp code of github, it should be done by xcp team? so why xcp team works on such dev branch
2. is xcp team has any plan to do other coinxxxparty ?
3. if not, why xcp team does not do another xxx party?

[quote author=philsong link=topic=466.msg2918#msg2918 date=1406269142]
Thanks, I list clear in below:
1. there is a branch for dogeparty in xcp code of github, it should be done by xcp team? so why xcp team works on such dev branch
2. is xcp team has any plan to do other coinxxxparty ?
3. if not, why xcp team does not do another xxx party?
[/quote]

AFAIK, dogeparty is trying to stick to the counterparty codebase as much as possible. It is possible to get counterpartyd to work out of the box with things like Doge, Litecoin, etc. (see things like config.BTC, and more).

We have no plans to do any other thing than Bitcoin at this time, but others are free to take the code to other altchains. Bitcoin is enough work for us right now. :slight_smile:

On that note, is it possible to do Counterparty on a Cryptonote coin like Monero?

[quote author=Zangelbert Bingledack link=topic=466.msg2988#msg2988 date=1407271874]
On that note, is it possible to do Counterparty on a Cryptonote coin like Monero?
[/quote]

I think this answers your question (not specific to Monero).
https://counterparty.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/5000003525-can-counterparty-work-on-blockchains-other-than