Divisible Error: TypeError: type str doesn't define __round__ method

When trying to issue new asset without divisible option as per Wiki:

$ counterpartyd issuance --source=[sourceaddress] --asset=[assetname] --quantity=1 --description="descriptiongoeshere"

Gives the following error:<br /><br />Traceback (most recent call last):<br />&nbsp; File &quot;/home/counterparty/counterpartyd_build/dist/counterpartyd/counterpartyd.py&quot;, line 466, in <module><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; divisible=args.divisible)<br />&nbsp; File &quot;/home/counterparty/counterpartyd_build/dist/counterpartyd/lib/util.py&quot;, line 527, in devise<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; if quantity != round(quantity):<br />TypeError: type str doesn't define __round__ method<br />

This seems to contradict the command formula for basic asset issuance here. https://counterparty.co/wiki/assets

If divisible must take a false argument, then we may wish to update the wiki to state that, but putting divisible=0 or divisible=false does not seem to work.

The documentation feels kind of spotty, at best. Someone just submitted a chance to how counterpartyd handles issuance: https://github.com/PhantomPhreak/counterpartyd/pull/47/files

I’m having the same problem, but I can’t create divisible assets either. I made another thread asking for help :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully we can get some answers relatively soon - the IRC channel seems to be pretty dead anytime I’ve gone there asking for help. If you manage to get this working, let me know!

EDIT: I think the divisible issue is actually a different issue, but I could be wrong:

I reached out as well with a PM to Phantom. Let’s see what we get hopefully tomorrow. Yes, the documentation needs some patching as well given these changes.

[quote author=Bountyful link=topic=149.msg990#msg990 date=1393744062]
EDIT: I think the divisible issue is actually a different issue, but I could be wrong:

I reached out as well with a PM to Phantom. Let’s see what we get hopefully tomorrow. Yes, the documentation needs some patching as well given these changes.
[/quote]

It’s a different issue. Have you tried using the [tt]develop[/tt] branch?

EDIT: I’m working on this problem.

[quote author=PhantomPhreak link=topic=149.msg997#msg997 date=1393761370]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks. I will move over to the develop branch and spend time with it today.

[quote author=Bountyful link=topic=149.msg1001#msg1001 date=1393769309]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The latest commit to [tt]master[/tt] should fix the issue, in any case.

[quote author=PhantomPhreak link=topic=149.msg1010#msg1010 date=1393781049]
[quote author=Bountyful link=topic=149.msg1001#msg1001 date=1393769309]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The latest commit to [tt]master[/tt] should fix the issue, in any case.
[/quote]

Yes. fixed in the developer branch. Thanks.