Counterparty Mobile Wallet is Here!

Hey thanks, David.

Sorry for the delay, I will take a look at it. Can you send me your ID in the settings page and the transaction record on the blockchain. And the app version and the OS. (I remember you are an iphone 6 plus user?)

DM me on Facebook or slack or whatever lol

It seemed to work after a kill and restart. This seems to be the plague of counterparty wallets it seems. The Windows syndrome. Just restart.

1 Like

Wow, we are second place on the Reddit front page. I didn’t even post it myself but it’s pretty sweet.

And we got upvoted by Xnova, which also is pretty cool.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

The original article
http://bravenewcoin.com/news/mobile-counterparty-wallet-delivers-first-personalized-coin-issuance-to-the-masses/

1 Like

I love how popular that post is on /r/bitcoin. Great work guys!

1 Like

IndieSquare Wallet has been updated to ver0.8.0

ShapeShift integration for in-app xcp purchase, simplified registration and login(no password required anymore), and other small improvements and bug fixes.

You can recommend Counterparty to even newbies and encourage them to easily issue their first token on the blockchain.

Please update your app and let us know what you think!

The dex UI improvement and HD wallet next

IndieSquare Wallet has been updated to ver 0.8.1. Android first and iOS update will follow very soon.

Mostly, the Dex UI improvement as well as other fixes and improvements like adjusting to the new QR code scheme.

I’m pretty confident the new look Dex is much more intuitive and easier to use than the previous version. Hopefully, this helps people experience the Dex and increases the use of it for things like SoG card trading.

Please update the app and let me know what you think!

The iOS app has also been updated. iOS users, enjoy :grin:

1 Like

awesome improvement to the DEx! There are some issues with scrolling on the token page if you have multiple assets, but great project overall.

1 Like

Hi im new here. I am experiencing error. Im trying to send scotcoins via indisquare to my other wallet but i always get like chinese letters and error as shown!

Hi - The Scotcoin Project will shortly be offering support for all things Scotcoin -related - including the IndieSquare wallet of course.
We’d be delighted to hear how this issue gets resolved and, with your permission, to quote/link to the solution from our support area.

It’s been a while I have updated this thread, but IndieSquare Wallet now supports push notifications between IndieSquare Wallet users. Never miss when you receive tokens on your wallet!

Still lots to build and fix but HD wallet is coming to IndieSquare Wallet very soon and we are going to release some additional services outside the wallet.

Stay tuned!

1 Like

The latest Android ver 0.9.0 is available on Google Play now. Awaited HD wallet and UI improvements.

iOS app update will come later. Please be patient for a little longer, iOS users:slight_smile:

We’ve released IndieBoard, web dashboard for token management.

It’s still beta but you can change token icon image, issue more tokens, lock the supply and more. Check out wallet.indiesquare.me for more info and let us know what you think!

1 Like

Downloaded Indie Square on iPhone. Super sweet wallet :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you like it

Latest version released on iOS and Android.

Finally, HD wallet for the iOS app and UI improvement. Please update to the latest version and enjoy the best token experience!

We have more exciting news and updates coming up in the future, so stay tuned!

Good information Thanks for sharing
vmware

I need help getting my dollarcash off my free wallet IO pls help