BIG Counterwallet/Tokenly Pockets Transaction ISSUES

1. Counterparty allows you to Double Spend, and in concert with Tokenly.

I have learned the hard way the Tokenly Pockets is severely crippled.

1. If you send a transaction in Tokenly, it will send it the “cheapest” route, without any warning, or ability to change the BTC transaction fee. Back a couple of years ago, this may have been ok. But now there is SERIOUS competition for getting transactions confirmed, and the low-fee transactions are often going to get stuck for (potentially) days.

2. when you “View Token Transaction History”, you will not see the transactions that you have recently submitted via Tokenly. My assumption is that this is because they haven’t been confirmed yet. The problem is, they are unlikely to be confirmed anytime soon.

3. So because Tokenly is unable to display it’s own history until the transactions have actually been confirmed, you naturally think that the transaction didn’t work when you Tokenly its History. So, you try it again. Then, you finally decide to try it (again) from the online Counterwallet.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE WASTED IN FEES FOR DOUBLE- AND TRIPLE-POSTING TRANSACTIONS BECAUSE OF THESE ISSUES???

Worse, I lost the opportunity to make an additional $1000+ on the sale of my FLDC, which was unfortunately, apparently tied up in a double-spending bind.

Why?

1. and finally, Tokenly STILL thinks that 1 BTC is worth $637.39 in my browser. No, Tokenly, that’s not right, either.

I think TokenlyPocket and also FreeWallet.io are not updated regularly.
So the latest greatest is still counterwallet.io