Anyone here based in London, UK?

… if you are, and you’re the social type, drop me a reply here and when there’s a critical mass of people interested, I’ll organise the first London Counterparty Meetup  :slight_smile:

[quote author=CryptoFinanceUK link=topic=211.msg1705#msg1705 date=1396379043]
… if you are, and you’re the social type, drop me a reply here and when there’s a critical mass of people interested, I’ll organise the first London Counterparty Meetup  :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I am herer

Ive attended many London Bitcoin Meetups. Good to have alternatives, so count me in here.

Hi

Yes I am based in the UK and would attend a counterparty meetup.

I am also trying to create a new counterparty asset, see http://charitycoin.co.uk, a new currency 100% backed by charitable donations, which I hope would add value to counterparty.

1. £1 donation = 1 Charity Coin
2. This is the only method of coin creation
3. There will be a maximum of 100 million coins

The basic idea is to verify all donations via the comments on JustGiving and then publish the links to all the comments so everyone knows the coins were created after genuine donations.

Please let me know what you guys think and how this could improve.  Please contact me at info@charitycoin.co.uk if you have any suggestions or would like to help.

First date announced  :slight_smile:

I’m responsible for DUNNECAP, a UK exchange (IPO’ing on XCP) would you be interested in me attending?

[quote author=mrwdunne link=topic=211.msg2147#msg2147 date=1398882761]
I’m responsible for DUNNECAP, a UK exchange (IPO’ing on XCP) would you be interested in me attending?
[/quote]

Absolutely - you would be most welcome  :slight_smile:

Details are here.

[quote author=Niki Wiles link=topic=211.msg2157#msg2157 date=1398928293]
[/quote]

Absolutely - you would be most welcome  :slight_smile:

Details are here.
[/quote]
Will there be more than one? I want to go once I have more to show.

Will there be more than one? I want to go once I have more to show.
[/quote]

Sure - I’ll be running them on a regular basis.

Just bought a new domain, www.bitcoin.london

Very cool :slight_smile: I didn’t know .london domains were open for general availability. Might take a look myself later.

[quote author=Niki Wiles link=topic=211.msg2162#msg2162 date=1398956488]
Very cool :slight_smile: I didn’t know .london domains were open for general availability. Might take a look myself later.
[/quote]

I ordered it two minutes post general availability. Its a company asset, so if we sell it the money will be split up as dividends among DUNNECAP holders.