What does this mean?

A payment of 0.001903 BTC is required from xxxAddressxxx to settle payment for matched order bb5fd.  ( it also has a “pay now” icon that doesn’t work!)

I went ahead and sent in the necessary 0.001903 to the address for the order to go through but its just been sitting there? What does one do ?  It is really confusing tbh. Thanks!

[quote author=50coinshirts link=topic=470.msg2931#msg2931 date=1406502718]
A payment of 0.001903 BTC is required from xxxAddressxxx to settle payment for matched order bb5fd.  ( it also has a “pay now” icon that doesn’t work!)

I went ahead and sent in the necessary 0.001903 to the address for the order to go through but its just been sitting there? What does one do ?  It is really confusing tbh. Thanks!
[/quote]

You don’t say how long it’s been since you sent the BTC to the address (maybe you didn’t wait long enough?) but let’s assume you did.
Where is the order sitting - is it in Open Orders? 
What are you buying - is it some asset for BTC?

[quote author=something link=topic=470.msg2932#msg2932 date=1406525879]
[quote author=50coinshirts link=topic=470.msg2931#msg2931 date=1406502718]

[/quote]

You don’t say how long it’s been since you sent the BTC to the address (maybe you didn’t wait long enough?) but let’s assume you did.
Where is the order sitting - is it in Open Orders? 
What are you buying - is it some asset for BTC?
[/quote]

I think I have to wait 24 hours or something.  It eventually went through so I forget where it was sitting. I should have taking a screenshot! I will next time. Thanks for the help anyways!