setup_federated_node.py appears to have a requirement that's not standard on Ubuntu 14.04

Google has not helped much.  There does not seem to be a popular package by this name that I can find.<br>I'm baffled.  I'm a pretty hot Pythonist.  I just grabbed a fresh copy of setup_federated_node because I was talking with Robby last night and he thought something had been updated.<br><br>When I comment out this import we just die later, trying to call a counterparty routine that I assume is in this import.<br><br>I see this:<br>eh@counterbox:~/Projects$ sudo python3 setup_federated_node.py <br>[sudo] password for eh: <br>Traceback (most recent call last):<br>  File "setup_federated_node.py", line 31, in <module><br>    from setup_util import *<br>ImportError: No module named 'setup_util'<br>eh@counterbox:~/Projects$ <br><br>Maybe I have missed some other required download that must be installed first.<br><br>Thanks for listening,<br><br>Eiríkur<br>

If you read install or upgrade instructions, you’ll see you need to get these two scripts. The latter is the missing “module”. 

That did it.  Sorry to have missed that. 

NP, glad to hear that was what was causing the problem (I was quite sure but not 100% sure)!