[Q&A] Counterparty Foundation Election 2019 Q&A

Hi Poorshun again!

Thank you for the questions :grinning:.

I currently make my living as a remote software developer. I currently have two startups.

My life hasnā€™t changed much since before crypto. I jog 5 miles a day and swim in the ocean as a form of meditation.

CP because it is the purest form of crypto. It was not an illegal raise!

CP should serve as a protection mechanism. Since we are connected to the strongest chain as our security, our assets are the most protected, secured digital assets in the world.

I wouldnā€™t change much other than CIPs to improve the product and John has done a wonderful job with this.

The current strengths without a doubt is the security. The biggest disadvantages is the speed of the main chain we depend on.

I believe we can fix the issues with a little discovery and good old hard work to make the user experience the best in the :earth_americas:.

Please ask more questions. I really enjoy answering them :heart_eyes:

Ryan Baptiste :us:
Canidate #2

1 Like

I would also would like to thank my fellow canidate and competition in the election Ryan Peters for standing up for me in regards to the way I was banned.

Iā€™ll admit and apologize I may have too much enthusiasm. If that is a fault in the way I express myself, my sincere apologies.

I will keep myself in better check!

TY Ryan Peters :pray:

Canidate #2

1 Like

Iā€™m just trying to be fair to all I donā€™t believe in silencing but you did break the rules of engagement. Remember when you wanted to ban someone for asking questions, I stuck up for them as well. Banning should be a last resort. Hopefully youā€™ve learned and we can all get back to making cp great again. Long live cp.

1 Like

Correct. Multiple times Iā€™ve wanted others banned.

A couple times because I was suspicious that they were trying to scam community members. We canā€™t have scammers, I will try to ban them every time.

Another instance was I felt I was being trolled. Not only me, but others in the community.

If you would like, you could post the chat in the instances I wanted them banned and I will explain my reasoning.

As Iā€™ve explained, even though failing to know rules is not excuse, I did not know such a set of rules existed.

I never attacked anyone personally.

If self promotion is illegal, I will not perform such acts. However, it is an election period and it is my responsibility to the community to promote myself.

On the cursing, yes, I 100% admit to cursing. I apologize. It wonā€™t happen again on any XCP related platforms.

My sincere apology.

TY

Canidate #2

1 Like

I currently only use googl translations. I would like to know if there is a way to learn English at a rapid pace to interact in this wonderful place.
I should be able to learn at a fast pace, remembering the old experience of writing a dissertation in English.

1 Like

Thank you jdog for pointing out.
From now on I will post in English only.

We will use the translation function provided here to find the correct expression.
I am very much looking forward to interacting with you more.

1 Like

GSOS,

How do you plan to interact at the monthly board meetings if elected?

Will you provide a translator or do you have another solution.

Itā€™s not your fault you are disadvantaged with English, however, it is an important question.

Technically, it is your fault. However, I know no other languages either and it shouldnā€™t be a fault for your ambition.

Canidate #2

1 Like

ļ¼ Ryan
At the moment I think I need a translator who can volunteer. Humans input language by ear and output by mouth. Characters are input with eyes, thinking with brains, and outputs with fingertips. Humans have the ability to easily handle an entirely different system as well. English speakers can use English as an input, so they can easily output their output. Conversational and textual output is another mechanism. I need to quickly organize my past experience and be able to be an ear input. That still requires time and experience. I think that appointment to me is difficult this time because of the language barrier, but I can tell you my thinking as a way of thinking, and I would be glad if it led to the development of CP.

1 Like

Wow! Thatā€™s an excellent answer!

I will reread this. Very interesting.

TY!

Canidate #2

1 Like

The following is the English translation of the previous Japanese text.

Being able to see valuable opinions with you at this place is a valuable experience. Thank you all. I also want to contribute as much as possible for you. It is also important to infer that things are the same event but their sensitivities are different from those of others. Unfortunately, the automatic translation of English into Japanese is inaccurate and slow to decipher. I will try to understand your opinion and intention correctly. The meaning of the text I wrote may also change, so please point out when you can not understand my expression. I will delete the link to my site later. I want to be careful in the future.

1 Like

I think this is excellent thoughts sir! Keep them coming.

2 Likes

Hopefully this isnā€™t considered self promotion but all the candidates are really good.

Donā€™t vote for me if you want, Iā€™ll help them either way if they accept. Still show up to meetings with no voting powers. Itā€™s ok.

I want to win by a wide margin, but right now I have no votes :joy:

TY

1 Like

Actually, Iā€™m considering trying to lose since Iā€™ve been banned and silenced from the main room for too much enthusiasm and trolls attacking me.

I will never surrender to trolls or be censored by a check mark bully!

I may use my 8,000 votes to vote myself out!

Itā€™s completely ridiculous and unacceptable I was banned!

But I will still help if the board if they will accept my help and not ban me :joy:

Since there is no foundation, how do I get unbanned? Helene only has the power :joy:.

Will she ā€˜unbannedā€™ me if I promise to lose on purpose.

Iā€™m only a candidate running in the election. What is this CNN :joy::us:

TY

Canidate #2

Iā€™m too self promoting so I can only post theee posts in a row so Iā€™ll just add to the third one :joy::joy:

Actually, I may consider this.

For me to lose, I will need <8,000 votes. So as long as I donā€™t get more than 8,000 votes and if 4 people get 8,000 votes, I can purposely lose with my voting power by voting someone else to 8,000 votes :joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™ll just do that so I donā€™t get banned anymore :joy::joy::joy:

Can I get banned from an election board? Lol

Will admitting to trying to lose get me banned?

Can Helene ban me here. I donā€™t think the corn king will ban me from the DEX room.

We werenā€™t even friends, heā€™s the one who prob got me banned :joy::joy::joy:

This is too funny.

TY

Canidate #2
NOT Ryan Peters

1 Like

I would also like to suggest how to use XCP.
I want to hear your positive opinion.

Take advantage of the unique ability to create unique tokens freely at XCP, to allow individuals to create one-on-one personal tokens (INDX), pegged individuals.
Make it possible to create only one type of personal token (INDX).
The total number of INDX issued incorporates a mechanism that can disappear with 100 million copies per person.
And the value of INDX uses the number of XCPs stored in the specified address as the guarantee value, and the distribution unit price is 1/100, 100 times less or less of the number of XCPs stored, that is, 1 millionth the upper limit unit price.

For example, if you guarantee 100XCP, 1INDX is worth 0.0001XCP
If the price of XCP is 300 JPY, it will be 0.03 JPY / INDX
If the price of XCP is 10000 JPY 1 JPY / INDX
If 1000XCP guarantee, the price of XCP is 10000JPY 10JPY / INDX In order to increase the value of my INDX, I think it would be nice if I could create a mechanism that can be a fun goal to collect XCP.

Do you want to live as a genius to give back to those involved?
Do you live for the purpose of finding and raising geniuses?
I think both are fun life.

It is meaningless to evaluate oneself by oneself, and there is a desire to be evaluated as a third party or under defined rules. I think that XCP should be the basis of that evaluation. And, even if you convert XCP to legal currency for your own life, you need a mechanism that will not bother anyone. A genius can not maintain his talent until he dies. We will eventually consider using the XCP gathered through support to raise the next generation of people. If the genius you raised has the ability to collect more XCPs, the XCPs will also gather and the XCPsā€™ value will also increase.

How about that?
How much XCP can you collect in your lifetime?
Do you want to try it?

To explain the mechanism in a little more detail, the exchange of INDX that Peg me is only XCP, and XCP assumes donation rather than sales.
1% of the donation will be automatically incorporated into the guarantee XCP, and the remaining 99% will be freely available.
At their own discretion, they can always improve their guarantee XCP.

If nobody has a buyer and pulls out their own XCP, hitting their INDX on the buy board of the guarantee XCP will eliminate their own INDX and move to the address where the corresponding number of XCPs can be freely used. By doing this, it is possible to utilize XCP without losing the supporters.

I think that in the future, a minimum sense of security must be provided to the supporters.

This mechanism is named ā€œproof of guaranteeā€.

I think that XCP, which can handle the new economic system, should not imitate stocks.

We should not create currencies but create new values.

I can also explain another, more amazing, function.

by gsos

ļ¼© have to make additional corrections in the comment.
It is securing of the administration expense of the foundation. This requires an arrangement. Of the XCP donations to their INDXs, individuals should receive a 80% 态
Compensation for donors 10% , and the remaining 10% for operating expenses.
And it is desirable to reduce other settlement fees.

The possibility of constructing this mechanism needs to be examined.

1 Like

It has been my objective to reflect on each question and attempt to offer an intelligible and thoughtful response within 24 hours. It is difficult not to get excited and overshare, as I have concerns of putting too much personal information out there. That being said, I have been married for about 17 years and consider being half of this team as being my primary objective in life. Because of our symbiotic relationship, i am afforded my artistic endeavors and travel benefits. Still I work part-time at a local retailer in order to meet the continual needs of making ends meet, but would still occupy myself with a meaningful job if I was independently wealthy. My career objectives revolve around converting my intellectual property to financial security for my family while simultaneously bettering society through technology.

Hardware Supply Chain Experience
Time outside of cryptoland has consisted of a wide variety of unique experiences. One such turning point of my career not mentioned in the latest version of my bio is working at the computer factory, 3btech. I started off as an assistant in the tech room doing prep work on custom personal computer assembly orders. Despite ripping the extender tendon in my thumb i continued to show up to work to test motherboards with my non-dominant hand. The owner came to me and informed me that I would be taking over for the shipping manager during her maternal leave, after which I was going to be in charge of a retail outlet brand he purchased from our neighboring state. Due to discrepancies, i forged a procedural document outlying the procedure that ended up being eight pages. When she returned to work I was able to manage the launching of a retail outlet for the goods in our warehouse. I was able to hire on a technical adviser for the programming of the shopping cart integration and such. The plan at the time was to have a collocation store at every retail location so that if a server breaks, the customer can come and buy/order the piece and install it at the same location, or have us do it, for a fee. We already had a department whose exclusive purpose was to sell AS-IS, ā€œfor parts onlyā€ tech on ebay using paypal. At the time I did not know what it was, but told the owner that I wanted to focus on selling computer supplies and systems for ā€œdigital money alternative to paypal.ā€ He told me that there was no value in it, but being as headstrong as i was back then, I would have accepted it anyway, and paid him USD from my paycheck. Unfortunately, our relationship deteriorated when I not only refused the ultimatum of flu shot but spoke on behalf of others with the same concern in the workplace. It was 2008 and I was positioning myself to launch a retail store (to be chain) of tech stores with on-site data centers who accepted digital currency. The logical progression of these circumstances would have most likely manifested in the first computer retail store (or chain) to offer on-site mining pools. No wonder the sense of impending financial greatness subsided when I was forced to part ways with this opportunity.

Webdesign by Day, Culture Jammer by Night
Working at an Internet Service Provider as a website designer while finishing my high school diploma in 99 and 2000 allowed me to get a much more in-depth understanding of that industry than I had previously gained working at a small advertising agency. My actual self-education was not CSS and Javascript for clients as much as file trading content to mix for my own edification. Throughout school, as a child and young adult, I took classes in visual arts. With access to data and opensource, I used my first computer as an adult to make music mixed into a unique style of art-noise. This fueled not only a passion for underground music culture participation but also a deeper understanding in copyright law and practice. After overcoming delays and psychological barriers I forged a netlabel of my own, with the intention of it being open. Each volume of the open compilation series fr334all has one requirement: the content is BY-NC-SA in licence. Yet most of my aural artistic endeavors as a recording artist or pirate captain were put on hold while I went all in on figuring out how to use blockchain tech to facilitate the objective of our volume ā€œFOR.ā€

tldr
As a true outlier, I have many things that contribute significantly to the narrative of my ten thousand hours plus of industry experience before the demand existed. These are not tertiary relationships but necessary to form a complete perspective and an accurate narrative for something with so many variables as the ramifications of CounterParty

CP isā€¦
I would like to take a moment to clarify that because ā€œCPā€ means something else outside our community, I prefer the shortened version of CounterParty to be XCP.
CounterParty is superior to alternative choices for many reasons. While some of these reasons are shared readily by the community some of mine come from a deep understanding and have been kept abreast for they are potent. XCP offers a platform where all participants benefit from a system upgrade. After a fork there is still only one CounterParty, this has been proven repeatedly. However, these last two observations cannot be held true by ethereum. Again, [Why XCP?] can be a great topic for advanced users as well as a good focus on content for onboarding.

The Future is For Everyone
Human guidance of this project is not just at the foundation level. These are representatives of the users who act in a way that is to expedite decision making more readily than voting on every issue. There are no doubt things that can be improved in helping communicate issues and topics from users or potential users to the foundation. While I look forward to increased communication and improvements to the system of self-betterment, I also think it is important to get things up and running again in a way that is stable and reliable based on tradition. Then make improvements to process if needed. Perhaps eventually the board will allow for specific issues/topics to be voted on in order to ascertain the likelihood of consensus.

Effective Communication Comes First
While technical changes need consensus to move forward, sometimes socially this happens in reverse. There is an unspoken rule that needs to be codified and forced because an action facilitated the need. One thing that will change by my interactions is the perception of the social function of the board will be challenged resulting in more action and less inactivity. Specific changes to the nuts and bolts are more often thought of as needed changes. ā€œRedesign the website, and market itā€ is something said so often it loses any value. The real challenge of this greater community is cohesion. Specific contributions can significantly improve the appearance of validity to new users. Although our protocol is interconnected, all the access points are so disjointed that simply educating interested users is not nearly enough. There needs to be some serious work done to make this a better place to land before we start calling out to the world about our superior tech. Only by orchestrating the presentation of advantages will XCP be intrinsically understood as beneficial. Therefore the most integral changes revolve around effective communication; from the community to the board and from the platform to new users

Again, please let me know if follow up is needed. I hope this answered your questions.

2 Likes

GSOS,

As long as we follow the laws of the land where CP is being used, Iā€™m all for trying everything that anyone proprietor desires.

However, if you create harm on anyone other than trolls, I will try to cease any proprietors operations immediately.

Thank you!

Canidate #2

1 Like

[Ryan]

How did you feel in my explanation? Did you feel that I was hurting someone? I do not think that I will hurt anyone.
And what does trolls mean?

1 Like

I am not Helen, but I bring with me her message:

ā€¦I recommend you use the forum to comment about details of how exactly you plan to improve the project rather than wasting peopleā€™s time over here with your posts that lack substance or reason. If you just go on as you have been most of today, I think I will need to institute a cooling off time for you here.

In the next nine minutes, out of the next twenty five message, 15 were yours, so you got a second warning.

Next post and you are getting booted.

Was the third warning that was not heeded. Instead, afterwards, you managed to badmouth this trusted mod and community representative in most every reachable telegram room. Good thing you forgot to post in telegram room Telegram: Contact @counterpartyDEX they are the real voters that matter. I can only wonder what would happen if you told them what happened. The most voters in China are there, and we cannot afford to make them upset or give them the wrong impression.

So here is my question:
Are you going to carry on by disruptively flooding this thread as well, or could you answer some of the questions directly? No need to answer this one with words, you can supply evidence by answering all the questions before mine in the queue above. Otherwise, flooding this thread will lend credence to the accusation that you lack the maturity level to continue.

ps Who, exactly, is the troll that you are fighting Ryan?

tele.me/telegram/groups/Counterparty_XCP

1 Like

Whereā€™s the chat? Iā€™m banned. Iā€™ll explain everything if I could read it.

Trusted mod who banned an election canidate?

What?

Iā€™ll petition the board to not ban election canidates if ellected.

Itā€™s not right! We are not China! We are :us:!

Now if thatā€™s not a good idea, I donā€™t know what is!

Itā€™s principle! Just donā€™t vote for me! I work for my voters! Not everyone!!!

As I said above, I was banned for apologizing! Thatā€™s not right! Iā€™m not standing down to a check mark bully!

Even if it means losing my dream :us:!!!

Now thatā€™s passion!

And Iā€™m definitely not worried about making China angry! If they can take advantage of us, they will!!!

Last thing, I will try to buy 10,000 more XCP so I have 18,000.

If anything, Helene should apologize to me! But I wonā€™t require that, just let the election canidate back in the room and we are good!

Frankly, Iā€™m surprised NO ELSE is complaining about this Mr. Accountability!!!

Why donā€™t you hold Helene accountable for banning an election canidate!

This is so screwed up, itā€™s not even funny!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::us::us::us::us::us::us::us:

Thereā€™s 6 7 candidates running I think! And 1 is banned! So prob only have to beat 1 person to get in! :joy:

But Iā€™m okay with that. All the canidates are pretty awesome!

I got an idea. Letā€™s ban everyone who doesnā€™t deserve it and the price will go to $0.01 and I will just buy the entire platform/protocol :joy::us:

Ryan BaptistešŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

PS THE FULL CHAT - not the part that makes me look bad with no content to back it up. Is that a joke! :joy::us::joy::joy:

Iā€™m really mad about that. That chat is framed
to make me look bad. The full chat!!!

1 Like

Hey GSOS,

Absolutely not. I think your stuff is excellent sir!

I consider a troll anyone who is trying to do harm to somebody who doesnā€™t deserve it.

However, there is only one way to fight a troll. With force. If you donā€™t, they will continue to do it to others!!!

It is my duty to stand up to the troll and protect others from future incidents of the troll. Iā€™m not scared, itā€™s my duty to society!

Thanks!

Canidate #2

2 Likes