Pulling active assets via the APi?

I've been figuring out the counterblockd API and could use some advice on how to how to simply pull a list of assets that have more than 10 transactions in the past two weeks.  Any advice on the most efficient way to accomplish this?

[quote author=celticwarrior72 link=topic=664.msg3518#msg3518 date=1411504815]
I've been figuring out the counterblockd API and could use some advice on how to how to simply pull a list of assets that have more than 10 transactions in the past two weeks.  Any advice on the most efficient way to accomplish this?
[/quote]

One option from CLI is to directly query the CP database
https://counterparty.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000011676-can-i-use-sqlite-to-read-database-of-counterparty
Select all asset transactions from last 10 days, group by asset name and count those with more than 10 transactions.
I haven't done this, but i think that could be one easy approach.

[quote author=celticwarrior72 link=topic=664.msg3518#msg3518 date=1411504815]
[/quote]

Define by what do you mean 'transactions'. As in send/receives only?

Can't speak for OP but if I were looking for most active, I would include assets that have done sends, issuances, or dividends with sorted by the amount of value created or transferred (in XCP) in the transactions.