I have like 7 wallets this is so confusing

I sort of just want to get out of it all and go back to BTC .

I have comiccon wallet , comicvoteone wallet, swarm , swarmpre , swarmvotetwo …I mean WTF ?? this is nuts.
Nothing prevents you to send coins from one wallet/address to another or to sell them on the DEx, or to send all of those non-BTC coins to one address.

Ok, I’ll give it a try then.

I’m curious as to what you’re exactly saying. Did you create more than one Counterwallet account (each with its own 12-word seed) or did you create 7 addresses in your Counterwallet or is it just that you have bits of lots of different assets?

@weex it sounds like he was confused by advice to “create a wallet …” that’s usually dispensed by every crowdfunding project. 

Fair enough… A KB article for this is now available (hopefully people will stumble across it)
http://support.counterparty.io/support/solutions/articles/5000102604-how-do-i-participate-in-crowdfunding-of-projects-issued-on
I'm curious as to what you're exactly saying. Did you create more than one Counterwallet account (each with its own 12-word seed) or did you create 7 addresses in your Counterwallet or is it just that you have bits of lots of different assets?

No, I have one counterwallet but there are all these other “assets” as mentioned above and I have no idea what all this is. Its a huge mess. 

I see, it’s a new world with Counterparty. Anyone can send you assets so don’t be surprised if you get an insult or joke token at some point. Counterwallet does let you hide some tokens though.

This is new… Asset spam! It’s not free to spam that way, but it’s cheap enough, it seems.

I actually created enhancement request for that, need to bump that up right now…

You could return those to the sender (you can see who sent you in History) or just send them to some random bitcoin address on the Web :slight_smile: The only thing is it’d cost you 0.00002 BTC per asset in bitcoin transaction fees that go to bitcoin miners.

Something - it is clearly confusing why I have so many lol…

screenshot: http://prntscr.com/4vbjgx

I’m so confused and intimidated and I can’t just send these back out for BTC as it requires a certain balance btc balance to move funds around ?

If you can, you might want to take that image down because it gives people the necessary info to further pollute your address specifically. I think it’s best to accept that they are there. Much the way folks get satoshis sent to them in dust spam. It’s just that in this case, these tokens have names. You could create a new address in the Counterwallet and then collapse/minimize this address if you’d rather not see these.

@weex - LOL, good point. He could have obfuscated the address in that screenshot.

It should be noted that some of those were purchased by the owner and therefore voluntarily acquired.
Let’s say others are spam. If you have more spam assets than voluntarily acquired assets, its cheaper to
a) add another address and move non-spam assets to it (it’d cost only 0.002 per asset, if you have 3 non-spam assets that’d be less than 0.0006 which is currently 20 cents)
or
b) open another wallet and do the same (same cost, but new pass phrase; the advantage is you can leave the bad assets behind you)

There’s a feature request to allow zeroing out of selected addresses or assets but I don’t know if it’ll be implemented.

Its a throwaway account anyways they can bombard it with spam all they want haha …

I’ll just fund it to be able to move out the funds there back into BTC.

Whats confusing about it? From your screenshot you dont have 7 different wallets… just 7 different types of tokens on a single address. Every transaction on counterparty is also a bitcoin transaction, so therefore all transactions require some amount of BTC to pay for the fees.