Could XCP support multi-sig function?

I am wandering whether the XCP could support multi-sig sending.
In the normal sending transaction, there are two parts vouts:
part 1: a pubkeyhash BTC sending, which tell us the source address and destination address.
part 2: a multisig BTC sending with XCP data. but the source address is begin with '1’

If I use a multi-sig address as the “source address” in part 1. Does it mean, I add the multi-sig function
to the XCP coin?

Hope you are not confused by my terrible english, I am not a native english speaker.

[quote author=diaobanxian link=topic=395.msg2661#msg2661 date=1402717484]
part 1: a pubkeyhash BTC sending, which tell us the source address and destination address.
part 2: a multisig BTC sending with XCP data. but the source address is begin with '1’

If I use a multi-sig address as the “source address” in part 1. Does it mean, I add the multi-sig function
to the XCP coin?

Hope you are not confused by my terrible english, I am not a native english speaker.
[/quote]

That’s all correct. I’m working on implementing this.

[quote author=PhantomPhreak link=topic=395.msg2663#msg2663 date=1402737187]

to the XCP coin?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great, me too, I am also working on it. May be we can discuss with each other.

[quote author=diaobanxian link=topic=395.msg2728#msg2728 date=1403232637]

to the XCP coin?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Absolutely! This is what I have so far: https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterpartyd/tree/multisig

[quote author=PhantomPhreak link=topic=395.msg2729#msg2729 date=1403265283]
[quote author=diaobanxian link=topic=395.msg2728#msg2728 date=1403232637]

to the XCP coin?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Absolutely! This is what I have so far: https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterpartyd/tree/multisig
[/quote]

Cool !!!
I have read your code and a little confused. What’s the purpose of this branch ?
I notice the code support different kinds of multi-sig. But I guess it can’t support sending XCP to a
multi-sig address. because when sending bitcoin to a multi-sig address ,the script is something
like "OP_HASH160 XXX OP_EQUAL"

I just begin my work a couple of days ago, and only support sending XCP to a multi-sig address.
https://github.com/johnsondiao/counterpartyd/commit/b1b5ec7ba9c56c5e3ab39c55126e956aab88fcbe
I add the pay-to-hash-script in the “def serialise” function.

Look forward to your kind reply

This feature is now available on test net.  8)