Centralized exchange bounty

[size=10pt]Bounty Announcement[/size]: The Counteparty Team will be putting out a bounty for a centralized exchange supporting XCP and BTC, or adding XCP and BTC support to an existing centralized exchange.

Submissions due by Febuary 25, 0:00 UTC.

Donation address: [tt]1HSuVrARi1JvnRVjFJHuNMjcspByw3494H[/tt]

Description: The Counterparty Team is now hosting a bounty for the creation of a centralized exchange, supporting XCP and BTC, or adding XCP and BTC support to an existing centralized exchange. The bounty funds will be distributed based on a consensus of PhantomPhreak, xnova, and myself. The Counterparty Team will start the bounty funds with a donation of 4.5 BTC and 1500 XCP to the donation address. The bounty will be paid on February 25.

If you have further questions, PM me, cityglut.

I want to win this prize.
My exchange currently only supports bitcoin and litecoin, and it does not display a chart of the price.

https://github.com/zack-bitcoin/X-change

I will add support for counterparty, and I will create a chart to display price history.
Are there any other features that you want this exchange to have?

I know that this project is going full speed, and I am eager to build this AS FAST AS I POSSIBLY CAN, sacrificing my health for the next week.

Counterparty has the best ideology of any of the crypto projects, and I want to see it succeed!

[quote author=zack-bitcoin link=topic=61.msg571#msg571 date=1392538176]
I want to win this prize.
My exchange currently only supports bitcoin and litecoin, and it does not display a chart of the price.

https://github.com/zack-bitcoin/X-change

I will add support for counterparty, and I will create a chart to display price history.
Are there any other features that you want this exchange to have?

I know that this project is going full speed, and I am eager to build this AS FAST AS I POSSIBLY CAN, sacrificing my health for the next week.

Counterparty has the best ideology of any of the crypto projects, and I want to see it succeed!
[/quote]

Thank you very much for your interest and support! We look forward to your contribution!

The minimum that we require is BTC<->XCP, but beyond that, ease of use, charts, etc.; basically, anything that enhances the user’s experience will be taken into consideration. If you would like me to be more specific, let me know.

Note, though, that this is not an “all-or-nothing” bounty: when the bounty period is over, xnova, PhantomPhreak and I will decide how to apportion the bounty funds among everyone who makes a submission.

Announcement

The centralised exchange bounty competition has ended! One exchange, Poloniex, met the deadline, and it did so very quickly. User busoni will receive all of the collected funds (4.6503258 BTC and 1500 XCP).

If you’re still working on adding XCP support to an exchange, let us know, and those involved with Counterparty will do their best to support your work.