Can not cancel an order. Error 3200

Hi,

Im getting this error message sice 1 day ago and I can not cancel my orders:

failoverAPI: Call failed (across all servers). Method: get_optimal_fee_per_kb; Last error: JSON-RPC Error:

Type: Server error

Code: -32000

Message: Got back error from server: {‘message’: ‘Invalid params’, ‘data’: {‘message’: “fee_per_kb() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘nblocks’”, ‘type’: ‘TypeError’, ‘args’: [“fee_per_kb() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘nblocks’”]}, ‘code’: -32602}

What can I do to cancel my orders?

Thanks.

Did you try both counterwallet servers at counterwallet.io?
@jdogresorg

Hi,

Yes, tried with both servers and same error.

U have an idea about how could I solve it?

ty!

@jdogresorg

Hi again,

Tried again and again and can not cancel order, so, I have funds stuck.

Could please anybody help me? I need to move some funds and its impossible to do:

failoverAPI: Call failed (across all servers). Method: get_optimal_fee_per_kb; Last error: JSON-RPC Error:

Type: Server error

Code: -32000

Message: Got back error from server: {‘code’: -32602, ‘message’: ‘Invalid params’, ‘data’: {‘args’: [“fee_per_kb() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘nblocks’”], ‘type’: ‘TypeError’, ‘message’: “fee_per_kb() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘nblocks’”}}

Thanks.

Do you have enough btc in your counterwallet? more than 0.0005 btc
@chiguireitor

Hi @foldinger,

Yes, at this moment I have 0.0018234BTC.

I set those orders that I can not cancel (2) when counterparty webpage was updated and resync with BTC blockchain.

I tried to put a new order yesterday and it sets fine, but as with other two orders, this new order was not able to be canceled and shows same error.

Thanks.

You can try to contact the devs at http://slack.counterparty.io/

I have sent an email just now, lets see if there are good nwes.

There is not supposed that this is support forum? There not should be devs here?

Thanks for your time!

For more info, expiration date of orders:

~about a month from now (@ Block #564059)

Looks that will never be cancelled automatically, so, I really need a dev help.

Email sent and posted on twitter, hope they can solve this programming issue. Its being a real headache.

Hi, sorry for the late reply, holidays and stuff… i’ve been out in the hinterlands without any wifi or cell connection and have to travel for some of that juicy internet taste.

Yeah, we got info about this issue, will be updating when i’m back to my hometown prolly around this friday as here i don’t have the full test suite and the internet sucks to clone everything.

Quick edit: In the meanwhile you can use xcpkey.com (from Dan, the Bitcorn dev) that hasn’t updated afaik (also, big disclaimer, this isn’t an officially sanctioned counterwallet, but several projects provide clones for their users to interact with).

Thats worked!!!
Thank you really so much!!!
Happy new year and enjoy your holidays!!!