Build a Content Ecosystem with LTBcoin

[font=lucida grande][size=14px]Most coins are valuable because of the network that uses them, first creating a coin and then attempting to bring in service providers who will accept it, thus giving utility to the coin and therefore value. Bitcoin had a bit of a chicken/egg problem, needing to widely distribute this thing to be decentralized but not wanting to give it away in an uncontrolled fashion. Computational mining was the solution they arrived on, it limited the people who would get access to the early Bitcoins to those who were biased towards technically savvy early adopters rather than those generally early recipients of “new money”[/size][/font][font=lucida grande][/size][size=14px]LTBCoin is the proprietary token for the LTB Network. It is the exclusive token we accept for Sponsorships, it will achieve you a significant discount in the network wide and ACT-specific ecommerce stores, can be used in our upcoming network app for tipping, and will generally be increasingly useful in every corner of the LTB universe.

If you’d like to get involved and recieve your share of the pre-launch community LTBcoins, I’ll see you at http://ltbcoin.com[/size][/font]

I really encourage everyone to go and have a look at what Adam is doing with LTBcoin. He has draft white papers on how LTBcoin will work. It is an innovative way of using a user issued asset on Counterparty.

Support!

Adam is a visionary and has enough expertise and experience to make this work. I’ll be heading over to support. Nice initiative and about time!

My Edward Morra senses are tingling with this coin. It looks like the next coin to really blow up. Shut up and take my money.

Adam your conceptualization and community engagement using this coin is really nice. I hope in the future there will be other businesses adopting this mode.

[quote author=kdrop20 link=topic=165.msg1167#msg1167 date=1394404572]
Adam your conceptualization and community engagement using this coin is really nice. I hope in the future there will be other businesses adopting this mode.
[/quote]

I am 100% certain this model will take off regardless of LTB’s success with it.  I do hope and believe we will succeed with this though.