There’s a binary build based on BTCDrak’s bitcoin-addinrdex source code because his patched version 0.11 has been completed, but there are no binaries at the moment and on Windows it’s a pain in the ass to create them)
You can get it below. Install and uninstall are the same as with Bitcoin Core 0.10 currently recommended for use with Counterparty (official Counterparty install guide for Bitcoin Core can be found
here). This binary has been tested on Windows XP 32-bit and Windows 7 x64 bit.
This file has been truncated.
# Bitcoin Core 0.15 (external index server)
* Please consider using https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/indexd-server (indexd server for Bitcoin Core 0.15+).
* Bitcoin Core addrindex patch has been ported to 0.15.0.1 (https://github.com/alexmat/bitcoin-addrindex), but is currently less tested compared to prior releases by BTCDrak
## Migration from Bitcoin Core addrindex to indexd-server
* You need to disable `addrindex=1` (set to 0, or remove the line) and run bitcoind with `-reindex` once. This will take at least 4 (testnet) to 12 (mainnet) hours. Then install and configure indexd-server.
* Alternatively, setup another instance of Bitcoin Core with `txindex=1`, copy blocks directory (but not blocks/index subdirectory, though) from the existing instance to it, then run Bitcoin Core to create txindex data. Now you can switch over to this Bitcoin Core instance and remove the addrindex instance.
# Bitcoin Core 0.14 with addrindex patch
This version hasn't been released by the maintainer, but it can be be built from the source as per the standard Bitcoin Core procedure.
Binaries: note that you can build these on your own. These are unsigned binaries I created for my own use.
* Ubuntu 16.04 - x86_64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n9700kizjkpilw/bitcoin-addrindex_0.14-1_amd64.deb (SHA256: B3D14BAD3B884558A64F39F37F9C58CA30C777F05886135AF673485B09F199D5)
* Ubuntu 16.04 - AARM64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f36q0jlmeam2lbo/bitcoin-addrindex_0.14-1_arm64.deb (SHA256: 1437EF927E3A1EE28C18A23182CC354066B5BB98CB86A431B1000C4ECEEA3595)
Bitcoin Core 0.11.2 is out and a Counterparty-compatible patched version with addrindex support by BTCDrak is available for testing as well.
Currently Counterparty Federated Node still uses 0.10 and it is recommended to use whatever version is used by it, but 0.11.2 is available as well.