Need your help and opinion

Our company, BitSpot, is preparing to launch an IPVO within a couple weeks. We’ve been trying to rehab our website while balancing our daily workload of exchanging Bitcoins. I’d like to ask the community to please review our page that is dedicated to “How to invest in BitSpot” and see if it is sufficient.

If it’s possible I would like readers to skim through the page, read some of the Q/A’s and then come back and tell me what else do we need to add / improve. Your input and help is greatly appreciated!

Our goal is to clearly explain everything while giving good instructions on how our asset operates and how to obtain it. If you feel like there are any unanswered questions or things we could add to improve upon our goals, feel free.

The link to the page in question is: Https://www.bitspot.co/invest

Hi Aaron - how about doing a Google Hangouts style investor Q&A session? Talking in person with potential investors from the Counterparty community would probably give you loads of useful feedback, and help us put a face to the brand.

[quote author=Niki Wiles link=topic=357.msg2443#msg2443 date=1401004520]
Hi Aaron - how about doing a Google Hangouts style investor Q&A session? Talking in person with potential investors from the Counterparty community would probably give you loads of useful feedback, and help us put a face to the brand.
[/quote]

This is a great idea Niki, I have no idea why I didn’t think of it. I’ve been using Google Hangouts to chat and speak with people throughout the week but I never once thought to use it for that.

I will set a date and plan for this.