Logo/branding development

[quote author=TV link=topic=28.msg549#msg549 date=1392507092]
[quote]You’re welcome to do it your way, nobody is stopping you.[/quote]

You’re assuming there is “one way” of doing it at all. There is not. There is either collaboration and decentralization, or there is secrecy and hierarchy. It’s not your fault that you inherently lean towards the latter, as you are as of three days ago being paid to occupy a position of authority. This is a classic example of where hierarchies go wrong.

If it wasn’t clear, I prefer a trustless model with high amounts of decentralization. Given that this is a core ethos of Counterparty, I’ll be here in case anyone else is genuinely interested in the pursuit of openness instead of paying it lip service…
[/quote]

I have no authority.

I am managing a project that I paid for with my personal funds and am attempting to stop other people from duplicating the same work because there are so many other tasks which need to be completed. You are free to use your funds however you like, as is everyone else. That is the beauty of a “trustless model with high amounts of decentralization”.

Hi guys,

Here are some of my ideas for a new logo / brand / image development. These are built off my interpretation to create symbolism which represents the concept of counterparty. I personally like 1,2,3,6,8 and 9.

If I had to choose again from these:
I would say 2,3, 6 or 9 are the best ones here to select from. Let me know what you guys think. Also perhaps the font in the first 2 is better is we want to aim for a next level approach, otherwise I think a more standard bold font could go well with one of the simpler designs below.

[color=#ff0000][size=2em]1[/size][/color]

[size=2em][color=#ff0000]2[/color][/size]

[size=2em][color=#ff0000]3[/color][/size]

[size=2em][color=#ff0000]4[/color][/size]

[color=#ff0000][size=2em]5[/size][/color]

[size=2em][color=#ff0000]6[/color][/size]

[size=2em][color=#ff0000]7[/color][/size]

[size=2em][color=#ff0000]8[/color][/size]

[color=#ff0000][size=2em]9[/size][/color]

[quote author=NotSure link=topic=28.msg523#msg523 date=1392469965]
/x/post with bitcointalk

I did some rework on the existing logo (because it was needed for poloniex) Added some depth and dark colors.

This could be a temporary logo waiting for the official one.

Hi def HERE

Update with an outline to imporve readablility

Hi def HERE
[/quote]

I like this logo.

This logo is not symmetrical, which is something that could be improved on it in my opinion. The edge of the arrows are not parallel right now which makes it less smooth on the eyes.

[quote author=xcptime link=topic=28.msg666#msg666 date=1392727726]
[quote author=NotSure link=topic=28.msg523#msg523 date=1392469965]
/x/post with bitcointalk

I did some rework on the existing logo (because it was needed for poloniex) Added some depth and dark colors.

This could be a temporary logo waiting for the official one.

Hi def HERE

Update with an outline to imporve readablility

Hi def HERE
[/quote]

I like this logo.
[/quote]

I also think that this one is quite good, it also differentiates from all other logos of altcoins