Exchange outreach

A Trello board for checking progress and contributing to the exchange listing efforts is hosted above. If you wish to contribute to efforts or check progress, please use the above link.

I will take continual brief excerpts of progress and keep it updated in this thread also.

Outreach- June- work in progress
Rather than starting out by hitting up coinbase (let’s pace ourselves)
I have contacted several challenger exchanges that prioritize listing of coins with real use-case, fair launch (no ICO) and aren’t afraid of listing coins that are slightly harder to integrate or that aren’t already top 15. Admirable ethos and I felt these were a good fit to get in touch with, have a respectable mentality, seem ethical, competent and would take the listing request into serious consideration. I think quality over quantity is a more sensible strategy so will prioritize these for now and continue identifying viable candidates and beginning discussions at a later date continually.

Current status (will be updated)

• June 8th- Reached out and received an initial response from exchange #1 – they are currently evaluating the project
  • June 8th- Received an initial response from exchange #2 that counterparty is up for consideration- it has also secondary received a secondary vouch by a contributor endorsing it as a viable candidate for potential listing.
  • June 15th- Exchange #3 self listed counterparty on it’s platform
  • June 17th – Reached out to exchange #4 and #5 that seem to be respectable decent platforms with a good track record. Competent with good support. Awaiting response
  • June 19th – Received a response from exchange #4. Listing should be possible. Discussion and updates will continue after the next counterparty update

Current centralized exchange status (will be updated)

• Zaif (only for Japanese clientele)
  • Tux exchange
  • SatoEX – new addition June 15th

------------------New listing overviews----------

Update 1# June 15th, 2019
XCP received a new listing on SatoEX.

SatowalletEx is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange located in UAE. It was established in 2017, currently reports a 24-hour trading volume of Ƀ979.73 from 90 coins. Coingecko reports normalized volume is $310,000 and SimilarWeb monthly visits of 8,343

The three listed pairs are as follows:

• XCP/DOGE
  • XCP/USDT
  • XCP/SATO
6 Likes