Enhanced Asset Information Specification

might as well :wink:

2 Likes

Hope I’m doing this right! Apologies in advance if it doesn’t meet submission standards.

Presently working in a team building STAMPCHAIN.IO based on the Layer3 STAMPS protocol.

STAMPS: A Protocol for Storing Images On-Chain in Transaction Outputs Immutably on Bitcoin

Proposal: stamps/README.md at main · mikeinspace/stamps · GitHub

Some updates have been made regarding future-state formatting. Please consider this updated version of the documentation. stamps/README.md at main · mikeinspace/stamps · GitHub

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK ON THE FORUM, @jdogresorg
I JUST FOUND THE COUNTERPARTY FORUM, AS IM ABOUT TO RUN OUT THE DOOR. I’LL BE BACK BELIEVE ME. (WITH SOME DECENT INPUT & FULL CONTACT SHIT POSTING WHERE APPLICABLE.) I JUST WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DEVELOP ON COUNTERPARTY & FIGURED THIS WOULD BE THE PLACE TO GO.

1 Like

I would like to suggest adding support for public keys. These may be PayNyms from BIP47 or NPubs from Nostr. Both of these public key types could be useful. Paynyms allow for more private use of bitcoin compared to the address reuse inherent in Counterparty and Nostr npubs allow the connection of assets to identities

e.g.

pubkeys": [{
“type”: “paynym”,
“data”: “PM8TBezmLDmeWTWyMLLfZq8APFU34VTqU7aBjvj9srzNDFJqE7s3bk2jfR2ytVsWWSyf5jWUEAnwFghdEpTd7AsDUkg1NAaRPcCMXt4pzgvoR3odnGDk”
},{
“type”: “nostr”,
“data”: “npub1d4ed5x49d7p24xn63flj4985dc4gpfngdhtqcxpth0ywhm6czxcscfpcq8”,
}